Let's prevent technology issues grow faster modernize work be more productive crush business problems streamline operations boost cybersecurity
Outsourced IT Support, Managed Services, and Business Technology
What Brings You Here Today?
Zero IT support
No internal or outsourced IT help at your company? Learn how we can become your dedicated IT support provider.
New IT support
Is it time to upgrade your IT support provider? Learn if we might be the right fit for you.
We’re transforming technology into the ultimate business asset.
Every decision made within your organization is about business – right down to daily IT support advice. Aligning them all requires an IT service team with a deep understanding of your company’s goals, challenges, and idiosyncrasies.
In addition to effective IT support with an average response time of 20 minutes, we focus on decreasing reactive behavior and increasing ROI. We’ll also educate, enable, and empower everyone in your organization to be an agent for collaboration and business growth.
Ambitious companies like yours need an IT partner, not a provider. And a first-rate outsourced IT support partner should strive to go beyond what’s expected – to explore what’s possible with the right technology.
Do you want to streamline operations and workflow? Improve customer service, retention, and communication? Protect against cyberattacks and data loss? Save money? Expand faster?
Whatever your technical and business goals, let’s turn them into reality.
Years in Business
Driving Goals & Supporting Modern Businesses
We focus on bridging the gap between business needs + operations and IT, and driving successful outcomes with the right technology setup and ongoing plan.
Our clients are able to streamline and scale more effectively, are equipped to handle business challenges and fluctuation, and aren’t disrupted by technology troubles.
Regardless of industry, size, or complexity – our team is here to support your technology needs. We work with you every step of the way and provide critical insights so that we can design a roadmap for success together.
Frequently asked questions
Why choose Techvera for your managed IT services? Learn what makes us different from the rest, and how we approach our business technology partnerships.
What do your managed IT services cost?
We’d love to give you an easy answer, but the truth is it’s different for each business. Managed IT support’s monthly cost is determined by things like how many people work at your company, how many devices (computers, phones, printers, tablets, etc) you have or want, whether any equipment needs to be upgraded, how intricate your network and office setup is, how many locations your business has, the programs you use, the level of support needed, and many other factors that make each partnership different.
We tailor our solutions to the unique needs of your business. We aren’t a one-size-fits-all shop like many other managed service providers.
If you want to learn more about the different factors that affect pricing and what to expect when shopping providers, check out our blog post: What Do Managed IT Services Cost?
Your monthly cost could range from a few hundred to a few thousand dollars. We price our services per user covered, and this cost generally falls between $150-250/user. Unfortunately, we can’t give a more accurate answer than this until we get to know your company and its needs through a consultation!
What makes you different than the hundreds of other IT providers?
What business doesn’t like to say they’re different and better than all their competitors? The truth is every IT provider is the right match for some, and not for others. We’ve worked to build a business that differentiates us in the ways we value most, and may make us the right match for you!
Here are some of those ways:
- We’re 100% local and US-based. You’ll always work with a member of our team, not someone in a call center or overseas.
- We’re small enough to build deep and personalized connections with the companies we work with; our clients are never just a number. However, we’re also large enough to have a team full of experts in every technology, be able to offer 24/7/365 support, and adopt new technology quickly. We strive to always balance personal connection with top-tier service as we grow.
- Many managed service providers only operate at the IT support level. They will fix and prevent technology problems, and that’s all. This is great for some, but we wanted to go further. We regularly meet with our clients to learn about their challenges, goals, and hopes for the business. We then design technology plans and systems that support and drive these goals. Instead of just being “the IT support people”, we aim to become a valued partner to all our clients.
- The IT service industry is known for burnout. Too frequently employees are overworked and underappreciated, leading to poor support and unhappy clients + service teams. Keeping our employees happy and satisfied through competitive pay, ongoing training and career-building opportunities, family support, work/life balance, benefits, team-building, and a great culture is a huge priority. When our people are happy, they provide our clients with unmatched service.
How do I know you're a reputable provider?
Techvera has been around since 2001, and we’ve been in business for 20 years because we’ve worked hard to build a reputation for quality and service! Our community has recognized our work through awards such as Best of Denton, Best of Denton County, Dallas Techweek, Channel Futures’ MSP 501, Corporate Vision’s Small Business Awards, and many more throughout the years.
We’re also lucky to have clients that appreciate what we do and aren’t afraid of sharing their feelings! You can see some of their unedited feedback via Google and Facebook. We’re also happy to provide client reference lists on request.
And unlike many IT service providers, we are 100% local and US-based.
Why are you more expensive than that other IT company?
Our focus is on unmatched quality and service for our clients. We do not take on every company that comes our way. Our client list is kept limited on purpose so that we can provide insanely great solutions to those we do work with.
Unlike many “inexpensive” outsourced IT support providers, we include everything under our monthly rate. Those cheaper companies often look great at first, until they start nickel and diming you for needs that are suddenly outside of your contract.
We hire the best and ensure they can provide the best service to our clients. Training, benefits, a supportive environment, and competitive pay keep our team happy. A happy team = happy clients!
We will never be the cheapest solution, nor do we want to be. If you’re shopping for the most inexpensive company we would recommend you keep searching! To provide the level of service and work environment we strive for, we charge more than the budget providers. We are a premium solution for companies who appreciate the quality and innovation we offer.
Who do you work with?
We work with a variety of businesses in nearly every industry. But in general, these are the qualities we look for in a potential managed technology partner:
- Size: 10-500 employees
- Technology: Majority Microsoft, limited or no Apple/Unix usage
- Identity: Driven to grow, optimize, streamline, and become more successful. Understands that technology is a fundamental part of the modern workplace and can help accomplish high-level business goals. Wants to focus on doing what they do best, and outsourcing the rest.
Our latest articles
When you're a business owner, you're always looking for ways to improve your bottom line. And if you're not using video technology, you're missing out on a powerful tool that can help you do just...
Hackers use ransomware attacks to force you to pay the attackers to release your data. This type of attack uses malware to encrypt your files, holding them hostage. Network systems can also be...
You probably know that Microsoft Excel helps you with budgeting and arranging important data, but you might not know of the many more ways it can make your life easier. Here are some of those...