OUTSOURCED TECHNOLOGY THAT STANDS OUT
Helping your business compete, optimize, and succeed in a competitive world.
Request Outsourced Technology Assistance for Your Business
Tired of the technology struggle?
Are you tired of struggling with your technology? Join the club!
At times, even we struggle with it. Though our struggles mostly revolve around the notoriously nonsensical yet rebellious automated coffee maker that taunts us daily. But when it does, cloud 9 appears and we’re charmed back into keeping it around. Yet, we’ve been fooled many a time before…so, one of our team members, of the #nocoffeenocoding fame, is taking it apart as we speak.
Yours are probably in the realm of multi-dimensional technological help, which is why you searched for “outsourced technology” in Google. To which Google responded by magically bringing you here. Convenient, no? Gotta love technology, right? (Except when it doesn’t work as it should. Then, zero stars. Bad tech. Go to your room.)
However, this time you’re hoping things will be different. Well, you’ve arrived at the very warm and welcoming doorstep of an epic, outsourced technology-focused journey in which we’ll do all the heavy lifting for you. We love to guide others through the outsourced technology odyssey. It’s truly our pleasure.
At the beginning of our shared outsourced technology journey, there is good news and there’s bad news.
Let’s start with the bad. It’s simple: things break. Cars break, coffee mugs break, coffeemakers accidentally break. Sometimes it’s your glasses, your shoelaces, and other times it’s your heart. Yes, even hearts break. Sad, but true. Along these same lines, your technology will break, sometimes it’s the hardware and other times it’s the software and heartbreakingly, it can be both! Ouch!
Time for the good news….
…which is that outsourced technology exists! Yes, it does. Now, you can get back to your primary focus – your job, your family, your life, your lunch, while we take care of all things tech. At least, that’s the point right? And it’s exactly what makes outsourced technology partners so desirable.
Now, you can actually take a lunch break away from your desk and appreciate the roses or the snowflakes, depending on where you live. No more gobbling food down at lightning speed while staring at your computer and frenetically trying to reset your password (again) to email an important report to a demanding client. Another ouch.
Honestly, you’ll be much happier with less tech-related stress in your life. Flowers will bloom and bees will make honey again (or at least you’ll notice). Your work shirts will thank you and your pants will perform an exuberant dance since a stain-free life is a long and happy one…the list goes on and on.
HOWEVER, if you’ve tried outsourced technology before, you may have found out that the company you choose makes all the difference between living on easy street and living in Pompeii in 79 A.D. Ouch times one million.
If you’ve been burned in the past by unworthy outsourced technology partners, then you might be really reluctant to work with another one.
Be reassured, you’re not alone. We feel your pain. Outsourced technology is an interesting field and best navigated with a trustworthy guide who has your best interests in mind. Who cares that your technology does all the heavy lifting for you so that you can get out there and continue to make the world a better place for your clients and your loved ones.
We want to be your trustworthy guide. Though technology is our passion, our mission is to teach others how to have a healthier and happier relationship with their technology. It’s entirely possible. We promise.
Customer Satisfaction Rating
Years in Business
So, why would you choose Techvera as your outsourced technology partner?
We’d like to share a little bit about us. When we say, “partner,” we mean partner. We see ourselves as more than your run of the mill outsourced IT providers. Our role is to help you use your technology to uncover and support new opportunities for automation, efficiency, growth, collaboration, revenue, and much more.
Technology can be more than just a “provider” service. With the right outsourced technology partner, tech can be a growth driver. Your secret weapon that sets you apart from your competition.
You might be wondering, what’s the difference between an outsourced IT “partner” vs a “provider”?
This is a great question.
An outsourced technology “partner” does the following:
- Educates, enables, and empowers everyone in your organization to embrace technology like a friend instead of a foe
- Creates a technology roadmap that fits and supports your objectives
- Uses the power of modern technology to help you achieve your technical and business goals
- Offers assistance ’round the clock without asking for a salary, benefits, or time off
- Changes the way your team perceives and interacts with technology, e.g. less frustration and more value
- Gives you lasting peace of mind, no more downtime, last-minute breakdowns or repairs that cut into your work hours
- Less hassle, more hugs! (Ok, jk, no hugging the programmers, feed them, yes, but hugging, no)
An outsourced technology “provider” does the following:
- Lacks the ability (and motivation) to use technology to advance your organizational prowess and revenue
- Makes you feel uneasy or stupid when you ask questions to better understand and learn about your technology
- Brags about how clueless their former clients were about technology, and then laughs haughtily in your ear
- Are all death and gloom when it comes to cybersecurity, e.g. works in tech but would “never use said tech” to manage business and personal affairs
- Only answers the phone when you need them about half of the time…
- Can’t fix the problem till Tuesday unless you want to pay more…. (Why can tech only be fixed on Tuesdays? And why does it ALWAYS break on Mondays?)
- Speaks in a monotone while eating Doritos and slurping coke, as if you can’t hear it during the call…
Woah. We feel a little slimy after that list. But we wanted to paint an accurate picture so it’s clear that there are outsourced technology “partners” and then, there are outsourced technology “providers.”
This is the most important question to ask yourself. At the end of the day, are you looking for a true partner, who will protect your assets and help build you up, or just another outsourced IT provider pushing buttons till it’s time to play another round of Doom Eternal?
We want you to succeed, which is why we built our company based on the type of outsourced IT partner we’d hire.
Do you want to learn more? Then, please call us, fill out the form above, or send us a chat message. We’re ready to get started!
Business IT Services We Can Help With
- Data backup, disaster recovery, and business continuity planning
- Technology projects and consulting
- Cloud services, setup, and troubleshooting
- VoIP and phone service
- Malware, virus, and ransomware removal and prevention
- Server updates, installation, and support
- Network troubleshooting, upgrades, maintenance
- Operating system installation and troubleshooting
- Workstation setup, updates, and repair
- Hardware and software installation, troubleshooting, and updates
- Email setup and troubleshooting
- User support and training
- Internet troubleshooting and setup
- Office relocation