OUTSOURCED IT TECHNOLOGY THAT STANDS OUT
Helping your business compete, optimize, and succeed in a competitive world.
Request Outsourced IT Help for Your Business
Tired of searching for "The One"?
Do you sleep, eat, breathe tech like we do? If you don’t, (or you do but you already work for us), then you’re probably looking for an expert, outsourced IT, partner.
One that preferably speaks human, has a little sparkle in their eyes, doesn’t speak in monotone like good ol’ Johnny-Five (of Short Circuit fame) and who won’t automate their job in 3 months to spend company paid hours playing Doom Eternal. (Unless, of course, you are the company that owns Doom Eternal. Then, by all means, play away.) This is just one of many good reasons, to hire an outsourced IT partner.
Unfortunately, the truth is that when it comes to tech, what you don’t know could hurt you and your company.
Technology comes with higher stakes. Do it well and experience exponential growth. Do it poorly and you might be shutting your doors. Even the ho-hum IT folks hiding out in outsourced IT could stall your business leaving you in the dark (while blasting out REM’s Everybody Hurts) wondering where you went wrong. Well, a likely culprit is that your in-house tech or your outsourced IT partner was a wrong fit.
While it’s true that choosing an outsourced IT partner is the perfect solution to the finicky problem of effectively managing an in-house IT person or department, how do you figure out if they’re a good fit? Especially given that you, yourself, are probably not a technology expert, so how much can you really trust an outsourced IT partner let alone an in-house hire? This is definitely not an ideal position to be in regarding your tech.
Obviously, as an outsourced IT company ourselves, you might be questioning whether you can even take our word for it. A few responses to that include our raving testimonials and reviews.
Seriously, we’re proud of what our clients say about us and we continually work hard to make sure they only have good things to say about us. Also, we don’t just know our technology, we know how to best leverage it to achieve your technical and business goals.
Our goal is to make your technology work better for you while not only increasing your understanding of it but making your business more efficient and successful in the process.
We’re tech experts for real people just like you, your clients, your family, your neighbors. We’re like the Baby Yoda to your Mando.
Finding the right outsourced IT partner for your business can be hard and it takes time. We understand. It’s important to know you can trust them to guide you through your company’s growing pains and continue to push through those plateaus.
Customer Satisfaction Rating
Years in Business
So, why would you consider Techvera as your outsourced IT partner?
We’d like to share a little bit about us. When we say, “partner,” we mean partner. We see ourselves as more than your run of the mill outsourced IT providers. Our role is to help you use your technology to uncover and support new opportunities for automation, efficiency, growth, collaboration, revenue, and much more.
Technology can be more than just a “provider” service. With the right outsourced IT partner, tech can be a growth driver. Your secret weapon that sets you apart from your competition.
You might be wondering, what’s the difference between an outsourced IT “partner” vs a “provider”?
This is a great question.
An outsourced IT “partner” does the following:
- Educates, enables, and empowers everyone in your organization to embrace technology like a friend instead of a foe
- Creates a technology roadmap that fits and supports your objectives
- Uses the power of modern technology to help you achieve your technical and business goals
- Offers assistance ’round the clock without asking for a salary, benefits, or time off
- Changes the way your team perceives and interacts with technology, e.g. less frustration and more value
- Gives you lasting peace of mind, no more downtime, last-minute breakdowns or repairs that cut into your work hours
- Less hassle, more hugs! (Ok, jk, no hugging the programmers, feed them, yes, but hugging, no)
An outsourced IT “provider” does the following:
- Lacks the ability (and motivation) to use technology to advance your organizational prowess and revenue
- Makes you feel uneasy or stupid when you ask questions to better understand and learn about your technology
- Brags about how clueless their former clients were about technology, and then laughs haughtily in your ear
- Are all death and gloom when it comes to cybersecurity, e.g. works in tech but would “never use said tech” to manage business and personal affairs
- Only answers the phone when you need them about half of the time…
- Can’t fix the problem till Tuesday unless you want to pay more…. (Why can tech only be fixed on Tuesdays? And why does it ALWAYS break on Mondays?)
- Speaks in a monotone while eating Doritos and slurping coke, as if you can’t hear it during the call…
Woah. We feel a little slimy after that list. But we wanted to paint an accurate picture so it’s clear that there are outsourced IT “partners” and then, there are outsourced IT “providers.”
This is the most important question to ask yourself. At the end of the day, are you looking for a true partner, who will protect your assets and help build you up, or just another outsourced IT provider pushing buttons till it’s time to play another round of Doom Eternal?
We want you to succeed, which is why we built our company based on the type of outsourced IT partner we’d hire.
Do you want to learn more? Then, please call us, fill out the form above, or send us a chat message. We’re ready to get started!
Business IT Services We Can Help With
- Data backup, disaster recovery, and business continuity planning
- Technology projects and consulting
- Cloud services, setup, and troubleshooting
- VoIP and phone service
- Malware, virus, and ransomware removal and prevention
- Server updates, installation, and support
- Network troubleshooting, upgrades, maintenance
- Operating system installation and troubleshooting
- Workstation setup, updates, and repair
- Hardware and software installation, troubleshooting, and updates
- Email setup and troubleshooting
- User support and training
- Internet troubleshooting and setup
- Office relocation