What business doesn’t like to say they’re different and better than all their competitors? The truth is every IT provider is the right match for some, and not for others. We’ve worked to build a business that differentiates us in the ways we value most, and may make us the right match for you!
Here are some of those ways:
- We’re 100% local and US-based. You’ll always work with a member of our team, not someone in a call center or overseas.
- We’re small enough to know every person in the companies we work with; our clients are never just a number. However, we’re also large enough to have a team full of experts in every technology, and be able to offer 24/7/365 support. We strive to always balance personal connection with top-tier service as we grow.
- Many managed service providers only operate at the IT support level. They will fix and prevent technology problems, and that’s all. This is great for some, but we wanted to go further. We regularly meet with our clients to learn about their challenges, goals, and hopes for the business. We then design technology plans and systems that support and drive these goals. Instead of just being “the IT support people”, we aim to become a valued partner to all our clients.
- The IT service industry is known for burnout. Too frequently employees are overworked and underappreciated, leading to poor support and unhappy clients + service teams. Keeping our employees happy and satisfied through competitive pay, ongoing training and career-building opportunities, family support, work/life balance, benefits, team-building, and a great culture is a huge priority. When our people are happy, they provide our clients with unmatched service (which you can see at work for yourself on our live Testimonials page!)
We’d love to give you an easy answer, but the truth is it’s different for each business. Cost is determined by things like how many people work at your company, how many devices (computers, phones, printers, tablets, etc) you have or want, whether any equipment needs to be upgraded, how intricate your network and office setup is, how many locations your business has, the programs you use, the level of support needed, and many other factors that make each partnership different.
We tailor our solutions to the unique needs of your business. We aren’t a one-size-fits-all shop like many other managed service providers.
If you want to learn more about the different factors that affect pricing and what to expect when shopping providers, check out our blog post: What Do Managed IT Services Cost?
Monthly cost can range from a few hundred to a few thousand dollars – unfortunately we can’t give a more accurate answer than this until we get to know your company and its needs through a consultation!
We’re glad you asked! Take a look at our Honors and Awards page to check out some of the ways our community has recognized our work.
We’re dedicated to community service and involvement, and you can see some of our projects on our Community Outreach page.
We’re lucky to have clients that appreciate what we do and aren’t afraid of sharing their feelings! You can see some of their feedback on our Testimonials page, and additionally on Google and Facebook. We’re also happy to provide client reference lists on request.
And unlike many IT service providers, we are 100% local and US-based.
Chances are, yes! We can fix just about anything having to do with technology.
BUT – most seemingly minor issues are symptoms of a bigger problem. Think of technology as being very similar to the human body. When we’re unwell, our bodies display external symptoms. These can be suppressed, but that doesn’t fix the underlying sickness.
You can stick temporary bandages on technology issues all day long, but until you fix what’s actually causing it, those issues will continue to pop up. Our goal is to find and correct what’s truly wrong, not leave you with a short-lived bandage.
Our focus is on unmatched quality and service for our clients. We do not take on every company that comes our way. Our client list is kept limited on purpose so that we can provide insanely great solutions to those we do work with.
We hire the best and ensure they can provide the best service to our clients. Training, benefits, a supportive environment, and competitive pay keep our team happy. A happy team = happy clients!
We will never be the cheapest solution, nor do we want to be. If you’re shopping for the most inexpensive company we would recommend you keep searching! To provide the level of service and work environment we strive for, we charge more than the budget providers. We are a premium solution for companies who appreciate the quality and innovation we offer.
We work with a variety of businesses in nearly every industry. But in general, these are the qualities we look for in a potential managed technology partner:
- Size: 10-200 employees
- Location: Texas headquarters
- Technology: Majority Microsoft, limited or no Apple/Unix usage
- Identity: Driven to grow, optimize, streamline, and become more successful. Understands that technology is a fundamental part of the modern workplace and can help accomplish high-level business goals. Wants to focus on doing what they do best, and outsourcing the rest.
We’re not right for everyone! To avoid wasting anyone’s time, here are the qualities that we’ve found don’t mesh with our mission and values:
- Those looking for a cheap/budget solution or whose number one consideration in choosing a provider is their price.
- Companies who are looking for just another service vendor – while we’re happy to provide one-off services when needed, our main goal is to be an ongoing partner and adviser to our clients.
- Companies who don’t adhere to industry, compliance, or best practice standards.
Techvera no longer offers residential repairs. While we used to support both businesses and consumers, we decided to transition to strictly business support to be able to provide our clients a higher level of service and attention.
We recommend Nick’s Computer Service of Denton for all residential repair needs.